CSGOatse.com requires collecting information about its users in order to provide its services. The information we request, collect and process includes but is not limited to:
- Public information provided to us via Steam when you sign in, such as Steam name, personal name, country of residence, games owned and gameplay time, inventory contents, Steam level, Steam Guard status, last online date, friend list.
- Public information provided to us via OPskins, such as inventory content, linked Steam account, trade link.
- Email address provided by you on the support system or in any promotional events we run be it on the website itself or any of its external profiles (including but not limited to, social media, gleam.io services).
- Bitcoin / Litecoin or any other crypto currency wallet addresses.
- Time and date of each website sign in, as well as IP, browser fingerprint and device information.
- Actions performed on the website, which include but are not limited to, clicks, keystrokes, socket calls, page changes. Only actions that have an impact on the website itself are recorded (including, but not limited to, the click of a button, typing a support request, browsing history within the site).
- All user transaction history, betting history, balance history, message history, support contact history.
- All information provided by the user through any medium, including but not limited to; support messages, chat messages, social media contact, promotional event websites, surveys.
- Cookies provided by your browser. It is possible to opt-out of the collecting of cookies. However, this may result in your access to the website being partially or totally restricted.
- Account settings.
CSGOatse.com will use and collect your information in order to fully provide you our services for the following reasons:
- Complying with legal responsibilities.
- Creating a customer profile.
- Monitoring and investigating your actions on the site to prevent money laundering, fraud or any activity against our Terms of Service.
- Correctly processing your transactions.
- Successfully providing you with promotional information or important announcements.
We may receive personal information collected by third-party service providers. CSGOatse.com will never knowingly collect any personal information from any person under the age of 18.
We may share your information to other person, company or third-party service providers:
- Relevant authorities, regulators government agency, in order to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or to assist them to execute their duties if requested.
- To third-party service providers we are associated with in order to provide you with better quality service, including but not limited to, Google Analytics, block.io.
- Any person with your explicit consent.
CSGOatse.com, as well as you, can decide to delete any personal information stored at any time. The deletion of personal information implies complete closure and removal of the CSGOatse.com account associated with that information. CSGOatse.com will only keep stored personal information for a certain amount of time if it is required by law.
Data protection rights.
You have the following rights:
- Request all personal information of yourself stored by us.*
- Request CSGOatse.com to delete information about yourself. (This may limit your access to the website or certain parts of it)
- Opt-out of any marketing communication by contacting us through the support system.
* CSGOatse.com will provide you with all your personal information stored within thirty days of your request.
Any request to exercise your data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws will be reviewed by CSGOatse.com
You can contact us at any time by creating a ticket in our support system, our team will get back to you within 24 hours.
If you have any questions or concern regarding your personal information stored, how it is being used and what it is being used for, please contact us.